STEP 1Purchase any specially marked Nyal Cough, Cold and Flu or Sinus tablet or Nyal Children's Cough or Cold and Flu medicine product.
STEP 2Visit any HOYTS Kiosk with the unique code found on your specially marked Nyal pack.
For HOYTS Kiosk locations, see hoytskiosk.com.au
For full promotion terms & conditions click here
NYAL HOYTS KIOSK GIFT WITH PURCHASE 2016 Promotion Terms & Conditions
|Promotion:||Nyal Hoyts Kiosk Gift With Purchase 2016|
|Promoter:||iNova Pharmaceuticals (Australia) Pty Limited, ABN 88 000 222 408, Level 10, 12 Help Street, Chatswood, NSW 2067, tel. 02 8918 6322.|
|Promotional Period||Start Date: 7:00 am 1 June 2016|
|End Date: 11:59 pm AEDST 30 November 2016|
|Eligible Claimants:||Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over.
Claims are only open to Australian residents who have a Visa, MasterCard, Diners or Amex credit card or any Debit card with the MasterCard or Visa logo (“Eligible Card”).
|How to enter:||To enter the Promotion during the Promotional Period, the Claimant must complete the following steps:To claim one (1) free HOYTS Kiosk overnight movie or TV rental, individuals must complete the following steps during the Offer Period:
1. purchase a specially-marked Nyal product from a Woolworths, Coles or Metcash supermarket in Australia. All specially-marked Nyal products (which will include Nyal Cough, Cold & Flu tablets, Nyal Cold & Flu Fighter tablets, Nyal Sinus Relief tablets, Nyal Children’s Cough Liquid, and Nyal Children’s Cold & Flu Medicine) will be marked with a promotional sticker with a unique code printed on the back of the sticker (“Unique Code”); and then
2. visit any HOYTS Kiosk in Australia, select their desired movie or TV show rental from those available, input the Unique Code and a valid email address, and then swipe their Eligible Card as prompted. For the sake of clarity, cash, pre-paid credit cards and EFTPOS cards are not accepted.
|Special Conditions||Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, HOYTS, Woolworths supermarkets, Coles supermarkets, Metcash supermarkets and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.|
|Number of entries permitted||Only one (1) claim permitted per person.
Only one (1) Unique Code can be used per rental transaction. The same Unique Code cannot be used more than once. Unrecognised codes will be deemed invalid.
|Prize:||All valid claims received will be awarded one (1) HOYTS Kiosk movie or TV show rental, valued at up to AUD$5.00.|
Terms and Conditions
- The Claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Terms and Conditions and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- In addition to these Terms and Conditions, the HOYTS Kiosk standard terms and conditions apply. If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and the HOYTS Kiosk standard terms and conditions, then these Terms and Conditions will prevail. See http://www.hoytskiosk.com.au/terms-conditions for the HOYTS Kiosk standard terms and conditions.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries must be received during the Promotional Period. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the Claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- The following individuals are ineligible to enter:
- Employees of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies, printers, suppliers, providers or participating retailers who are associated with the Promotion;
- The employees’ immediate families including the spouse, de facto spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew child/ step-child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption), step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin of any person outlined in Clause 3(a) above.
- Persons who the Promoter has previously notified as not being permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions or competitions.
- Incomplete, illegible or non-viewable entries, or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, will be deemed invalid and will not constitute an eligible entry.
- The unique code will be supplied to the consumer via the on-pack sticker. It is located on the inside of the peel sticker.
- If for any reason a Claimant does not redeem a reward by the End Date, then the reward will be forfeited.
- Unique Code is only valid until 11:59pm AEDST 30/11/16. The free rental applies to the initial rental period only, which is one (1) night for movie rental and three (3) nights for TV show rentals (“Initial Rental Period”).
- In the event that the Claimant chooses to return the Product after the Initial Rental Period, but does return the movie within 10 days from the beginning of the Initial Rental Period and TV season within 15 days from the beginning of the Initial Rental Period, HOYTS Kiosk shall be entitled to debit the Customer’s credit card or debit card with the daily rental fee of $3.50 for each additional day the product is kept. This is the standard rental rate as outlined in the HOYTS Kiosk standard terms and conditions.
- In the event that the Claimant fails to return the movie within ten (10) days, or TV show within (15) days, HOYTS Kiosk shall be entitled to debit the Customer’s credit card or debit card with the Sale Price of that movie or TV show rental. The Product will then become the legal property of the Claimant and theirs to keep.For a movie not returned within a period of ten (10) days from the Initial Rental Period, Claimants will be charged $35.00 (which includes late fees) and an additional purchase fee of $29.99 totaling $64.99. For a TV show not returned within a period of fifteen (15) days from the Initial Rental Period, the Claimant will be charged $35.00 (which includes late fees) and an additional purchase fee of $39.99 totaling $74.99.
- Any charges incurred for additional night(s) will be the responsibility of the Claimant and will not be borne by the Promoter. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the movie or TV show rental are not included. Redemption of the movie or TV show rental is subject to any terms and conditions of HOYTS Kiosk.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including an Eligible Claimant’s identity, age, place of residence or relationship to the Promoter or an existing customer of the Promoter) and, if there is a dispute as to the identity of the Eligible Claimant and the winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Eligible Claimant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of the Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry or claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each Claimant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date. No responsibility is accepted for any tax obligations which may arise for the prize winner. The Promoter recommends that independent financial advice be sought.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a Prize, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If an Eligible Claimant uses mobile Internet either on a mobile phone or another internet enabled device to participate in the Promotion, then the Claimant must be identified as the account holder of the end mobile/internet device. Accessing mobile content including web-based content may incur data charges. Eligible Claimant’s will need to refer to the terms of their service provider and plan for details and costs. Any cost associated with accessing the Website is the Claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet or Mobile Service Provider used.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Terms and Conditions, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Terms and Conditions or otherwise.
- If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may substitute a prize of like or equal value, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion. These include but are not limited to:
- Any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- Any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference;
- Any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering of this Promotion;
- If the promotion of cancelled, terminated, modified or suspended;
- Any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- Any variation in reward value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
- Any tax liability incurred by an Claimant; or
- Taking/use of a reward.
- Claimants must be able to provide a valid credit card upon transaction at the HOYTS Kiosk. This information is held by HOYTS in case of rentals exceeding the Initial Rental Period.
- Nothing in the promotion constitutes or shall be construed as an obligation or inducement upon participants to recommend the prescribing, purchase, or use of any of the Promoter’s products or services. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales and each party submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of that State.