Nyal Ibuprofen 24 Tablets
Nyal Ibuprofen provides effective, temporary relief of pain and inflammation.
Nyal Ibuprofen provides effective, temporary relief of pain and/or inflammation associated with: headache, migraine headache, tension headache, sinus pain, toothache, dental procedures, backaches, muscular aches and pains, mild osteoarthritic and rheumatic pains, period pain, fibrositis, neuralgia, sore throat, tennis elbow, colds and flu. Reduces fever.
Active ingredient (In each tablet)
Adults and Children 12 years and over: 1 – 2 tablets every 4-6 hours when necessary. Maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours.
Children 7 -12 years: 1 tablet every 6-8 hours when necessary. Maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours.
Swallow tablets whole with water.
Do not use this medicine if:
– You have a stomach ulcer, impaired kidney or liver function or heart failure
– You are allergic to ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatory medicines
– During the last 3 months of pregnancy.
– If foil seal is broken.
– Do not give to children under 7 years of age.
Unless a doctor has told you to do not use if you:
– Have asthma
– Are trying to become pregnant, or during the first 6 months of pregnancy
– Are aged 65 years or over.
Unless advised by your doctor or pharmacist:
– Do not use with products containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines or with medicines that you are taking regularly.
– Do not use ibuprofen in children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting.
Whilst you are using Nyal Ibuprofen:
– Do not use for more than a few days at a time unless a doctor has told you to.
– Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.
– If you get an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.