Nyal Paracetamol 20 Capsules
Nyal Paracetamol provides effective, temporary relief of pain associated with: headache, migraine headache, tension headache, sinus pain, toothache, dental procedures, backache, muscular aches and pains, osteoarthritis, rheumatic pain, period pain, fibrositis, neuralgia, sore throat, tennis elbow, colds and flu. Reduces fever.
Active ingredient (in each capsule)
Adults and Children 12 years and over: 1 -2 capsules every 4-6 hours as required. Maximum 8 capsules in 24 hours.
Children 7-12 years: 1 capsule every 4-6 hours as necessary. Maximum 4 capsules in 24 hours.
Swallow capsules whole with water.
Do not use:
– If you are taking other products containing paracetamol unless advised to do so by a doctor or pharmacist.
– In children under 7 years of age
– If foil seal is broken.
Whilst using Nyal Paracetamol:
– Keep to the recommended dose
– Adults: Do not take this medicine for longer than a few days at a time unless advised to by a doctor
– Children and adolescents: Do not take this medicine for longer than 48 hours at a time unless advised to by a doctor.
– If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (Ph 13 11 26) or go to a hospital straight away, even if you feel well, because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage.